- A fully functional store for you to buy all sorts of nice and mean powers, such as Blink food(better version, where blinks ACTUALLY EAT THE FOOD) and shark attack, with your nice and mean points!
- Better animations. Pearapps had removed some of the frames of the good animations I made because he thought they were "choppy" but in fact all he did was make it 5 times worse, the good news is that in this version, all the Blinks will have really cool and thorough animations for all their functions!
- Achievements! Yes, there were achievements in the last version for iPod, but they lacked work and simply used OpenFeint(OF isn't bad but come on, the way Pearapps used it as such a crutch made me scared to go on OF anywhere for like a month). These are much better and have so much more effort into them, I made them all myself.
- THERE WILL BE BACKGROUNDS. Better than the other version, and more. Hopefully I can get every winning entry in there from the Background contest!
- Sadly, you cannot color/name your Blinks, but you are allowed to have 10 onscreen in this version. Maybe I can find some way to color them. If anyone knows what I mean, there is too much switching of a Blink instance to another for them to maintain a color variable. AKA, when you hit a blink he becomes an instance of the Blink jumping back, and therefore cannot maintain his variable of color. And when two Blinks breed(Just kissing!) they become one instance, which splits into 2 new instances, so it'd be near impossible to make this work.
The new snazzy menu screen, click New Game or Load game to take a splash and enter the Blinks world!
In this photo, Blinks galore! They're swimming around and playing.
I got an achievement! Note that I am just over 50 nice points...
Cool! I got an achievement, Friend to Blinks, for getting 50 nice points!
And look oh look! An entire store! Right now it only has two items but on release it will have a TON of stuff for you to spend nice points and mean points on, including backgrounds.
I hope you look forward to the REAL Blinks, and I hope the sneak peek ties you over!